CSS Registration 2022 Details | FPSC Challan Form CSS 2022
Here, you will get Written CSS Competitive Examination-2022 details and FPSC Challan form CSS 2022
To apply online for CSS CE-2022,Click here
To download CSS written Exam 2022 Challan form, Click here
Other details of CE-2022 Registration
- PUBLIC NOTICE – Written CSS Competitive Examination-2022
- Challan form for CSS CE-2022
- Certificate to be produced by the Candidate belonging to scheduled caste/Buddhist Community, Annex-A
- Certificate to be produced by the Candidate belonging to the Tribal Areas, Annex-B
- Certificate to be produced by the Candidate from the Kashmir Affairs Division Government of Pakistan, Annex-C
- Certificate to be produced by the Candidate belonging to minority, Anex-D
- Departmental Permission Certificate For Use Of Government Servants, Annex-E
Get all the details of CSS Registration 2022 now from FPSC Website and download its here Challan Form for CSS 2022 and onwards
WRITTEN CSS COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2022
(Apply online well before 18th March 2022. Also, deposit hardcopy alongwith requisite documents)
- All candidates who have qualified MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT) for CSS 2022 and intend to appear in the written part of CSS Competitive Examination, 2022 may furnish online application to FPSC until 18th March,
- The written part of CSS Written Competitive Examination-2022 will be held e.f. 12th May 2022 (Thursday).
- The Examination will be held in 20 Cities where MPT was, However, if there are no sufficient candidates in a city, they will be accommodated at another nearest centre/city.
- The number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of CSS Written Competitive Examination-2022 will be announced
5. ELIGIBILITY OF CSS Competitive Examination-202:
- Only MPT qualifiers can appear in the written part of CSS-2022.
- Must have at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s
- Age between 21 – 30 Two years of age relaxation is admissible to categories specified in Rule-6 of CSS Competitive Examination Rules, 2019 available on the FPSC website.
- The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc, is 31st December, 2021.
(e) Candidates shall be admitted to the examination provisionally at their own risk subject to their being found eligible in all respects. On detailed scrutiny of the applications after the announcement of result of the written examination, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under these rules his candidature shall be cancelled and rejected regardless of the fact whether he has appeared in the examination or qualified therein. To avoid inconvenience, candidates shall ensure before applying that they fulfill all requirements of the rules, relating to the CSS Examination.
6. PROCEDURE TO APPLY For CSS Written Exam:
- Deposit examination fee @ 2200/- before 18th March 2022 in the nearest Govt. Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “C02101-Organs of State Exam fee (FPSC Receipt) vide challan form available on the website.
- Submit an online application to FPSC up till 18th March, 2022 available at FPSC website. Choose optional subjects in terms of Appendix-I of CSS Rules, 2019. Choose Examination Centre carefully. Subsequent changes in optional subjects and Examination Centre will not be
- Duly signed hardcopy of online application along with original Treasury Receipt and attested copies of Matric certificate, Intermediate certificate, Graduation certificate, degrees, CNIC, domicile etc and four photographs must reach FPSC before 28th March, 2022. If hardcopy/documents reach to FPSC after 28th March, 2022 it would not be accepted and candidature will be
- Online Application, Challan Form, Rules & Syllabus for Written CSS Competitive Examination are available on FPSC Website fpsc.gov.pk
8. Admission Certificate would be made available on website by 20th April, 2022. No separate intimation through post will be sent to candidates.
- Contact at the following numbers for further information or queries;
UAN 051-111-000-248 OR 051-9219845, 051-9223282, 051-9210702
Competitive Examination (CSS) 2022 – MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT)
Online Admission Certificate has been issued
To view/download Online Admission Certificate for MPT, Click here
To view Rules for MPT, Click here
To view Syllabi for MPT, Click here
To view/download CSS Competitive Examination Rules, 2019, Click here
To view/download CSS CE Syllabi, 2016 and onwards, Click here
Get all the details of CSS Screening test Registration 2022 You can download now FPSC Challan Form for CSS 2021 and onwards.
Finally, today 28-11-2021 CSS Screening Test 2022 Online Admission has Started. Here, you can have Online Application, Challan Form, Rules & Syllabus for CSS Competitive Examination available on FPSC Website, are taken and given here in an organised form here for your convenience.
Therefore, to view Advertisement in English, Click here
To view/download Treasury Receipt/ Chalan Form for MPT, Click here
To Apply Online for MPT, Click here (Date Expired)
To view Guidelines for Applying Online for MPT, Click here
To view Advance Public Notice for MPT, Click here
FPSC General Recruitment Challan form 2022 | Google drive link
|FPSC challan form 2022 download in pdf from Google drive |
Download now FPSC GR Challan form 2022
CSS Screening Test 2022 MPT Advertisement
(Apply online well before 15th December 2021)
- Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) will hold MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT) on 20th February 2022(Sunday). It is mandatory to qualify MPT for appearing in the main written CSS Competitive Examination, 2022 for recruitment to posts in BS-17 in twelve Occupational Groups/Services of Federal Government.
- MPT is likely to be held at the following centres depending upon the availability of sufficient candidates:
CENTRES OF MCQ BASED PRELIMINARY TEST (MPT) FOR CSS COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2022
ELIGIBILITY of CSS Screening Test 2022:
Both male and female including special persons having at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree and between the ages of 21 to 30 years are The upper age limit is relaxable by two years for categories mentioned in Rule 6 of CSS Competitive Examination Rules-2019 and onwards, subject to fulfillment of documentary requirements. The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc, is 31st December, 2021.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION of MPT:
All aspirants may apply online for the Preliminary MCQ Test during the period 28th November to 15th December 2021.
CLOSING DATE For CSS Screening Test 2022:
The closing date for the Submission of an Online Application is 15th December 2021.
CSS-2022 SCREENING TEST SYLLABUS
SYLLABUS of MPT may be seen on FPSC’s website is given below
|S. No.||Subject||Marks (200)|
|1||Islamic Studies (Civics and Ethics: Non-Muslims may opt for Civics and Ethics or Islamic Studies)||20|
|2||Urdu (Grammar Usage and Translation)||20|
|3||English (Vocabulary, Grammar usage, and Comprehension)||50|
|4||General Ability (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Logical problem solving, and Analytical problem solving)||60|
|5||General Knowledge (Everyday Science, Current Affairs, and Pakistan affairs)||50|
ACCORDING TO FPSC SITE, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO:
- Deposit 250/-as Exam Fee, before the closing date in the nearest Government Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “C02101-Organs of State Exam fee” (FPSC Receipt) and bring Original Challan form at Exam Center at the time of appearing in the Test. To download Challan Form, Click Here
- Download computer-generated Admission Certificates from the FPSC website e. www.fpsc.gov.pk. In this regard, no intimation shall be sent through post etc.
- Be informed that the examination centre once selected shall not be changed, No request in this regard shall be entertained thereafter.
- Correctly enter CNIC Number & Date of Birth in the online form. Wrong entry may lead to rejection.
- Strict compliance with CSS CE Rules is required and their acceptance by candidates is a pre-requisite.
- FPSC has Zero tolerance against cheating and candidates are required to be fully aware of it.
- Following numbers can be contacted for further information or queries if required;
CSS Screening Test 2022 Online Admission has Started | MPT Advertisement Click Here (Last Date: 15/12/2021)
FPSC CSS MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT)
|DETAILS of CSS 2022 Screening test|
ELIGIBILITY of CSS Screening Test 2022
SYLLABUS of CSS 2022 Screening Test
How to Prepare for the Screening test of CSS Exams?
|FPSC MPT Online APPLY|
ELIGIBILITY Criteria for CSS Online Admission 2022
All males and females including special persons holding at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree and aged between 21 to 30 years are eligible. The upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories specified in rules, subject to fulfilment of all requirements. The cut-off date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc, is 31st December 2021.
RULES OF CSS WRITTEN 2021 EXAM, CANDIDATES WERE ADVISED TO:
- (i) Understanding of CSS CE-Rules, the correct filling of application form, furnishing correct
personal and other details, sending complete documents and adherence to the timelines is the sole
responsibility of candidates without exceptions. All of these aspects are part of the
merit process and reflect upon the seriousness and competence of candidates.
- (ii) Fill the online form carefully. Check the filled form before final submission.
Take printout and dispatch hardcopy to FPSC well before the closing date. Corrections in the
printed hardcopy are not desirable and must be avoided. In extreme cases, only corrections
may be made legibly and initialled. No request for change in any entry of online
application or its hardcopy would be accepted later on at all.
Govt Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head
“C02101-Organs of State Exam Fee (FPSC Receipt).
- (iv) Ensure that attested copies of all required documents, photographs & original treasury
receipt of Rs 2,200/- are attached with the hardcopy of the application form.
- (v) Choose the optional subjects correctly in accordance with Appendix-I of CSS CE Rules.
- (vi) Download computer-generated Admission Certificates from FPSC website i.e.
www.fpsc.gov.pk. No separate intimation shall be sent through post etc.
- (vii) Be informed that optional subjects & examination centres once selected will not be
changed. No request in this regard will be entertained after receipt of hardcopy.
- (viii) Hardcopy of the online application must be dispatched in a separate envelope. Two or more
applications in one envelope are not acceptable.
- (ix) For further information or queries (if any) contact FPSC on above-given numbers or email.
FPSC has ZERO TOLERANCE for Cheating, Unlawfulness and Use of Unfair Means.
Other Details of CSS registration 2021
- Rules For Competitive Examination (CSS)
- Syllabi For Competitive Examination (CSS) 2016 & Onwards
- Certificate for Scheduled Caste/ Buddhist Community (Annex-A)
- Warranty for candidates belonging to Tribal Areas (Annex-B)
- Cert. for candidates belonging to Azad Jammu & Kashmir Territory (Annex-C)
- Certificate for candidates belonging to Minorities (Annex-D)
- Departmental Permission Certificate (Annex-E)
Further Related Articles:
- What is CSS Exam? How to handle its pressure and pass it
- Political Science OR International Relations? (A Well elaborated Analysis)
- What should you choose: Political Science OR International Relations?