Get all the details of CSS Screening test Registration 2022 You can download now FPSC Challan Form for CSS 2021 and onwards.
Finally, today 28-11-2021 CSS Screening Test 2022 Online Admission has Started. Here, you can have Online Application, Challan Form, Rules & Syllabus for CSS Competitive Examination available on FPSC Website, are taken and given here in an organised form here for your convenience.
Therefore, to view Advertisement in English, Click here
To view/download Treasury Receipt/ Chalan Form for MPT, Click here
To Apply Online for MPT, Click here (Date Expired)
To view Guidelines for Applying Online for MPT, Click here
To view Advance Public Notice for MPT, Click here
|FPSC challan form 2022 download in pdf from Google drive |
Download now FPSC GR Challan form 2022
CSS Screening Test 2022 MPT Advertisement
(Apply online well before 15th December 2021)
- Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) will hold MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT) on 20th February 2022(Sunday). It is mandatory to qualify MPT for appearing in the main written CSS Competitive Examination, 2022 for recruitment to posts in BS-17 in twelve Occupational Groups/Services of Federal Government.
- MPT is likely to be held at the following centres depending upon the availability of sufficient candidates:
CENTRES OF MCQ BASED PRELIMINARY TEST (MPT) FOR CSS COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2022
Both male and female including special persons having at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree and between the ages of 21 to 30 years are The upper age limit is relaxable by two years for categories mentioned in Rule 6 of CSS Competitive Examination Rules-2019 and onwards, subject to fulfillment of documentary requirements. The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc, is 31st December, 2021.
All aspirants may apply online for the Preliminary MCQ Test during the period 28th November to 15th December 2021.
CLOSING DATE For CSS Screening Test 2022:
The closing date for the Submission of an Online Application is 15th December 2021.
SYLLABUS of MPT may be seen on FPSC’s website is given below
|S. No.||Subject||Marks (200)|
|1||Islamic Studies (Civics and Ethics: Non-Muslims may opt for Civics and Ethics or Islamic Studies)||20|
|2||Urdu (Grammar Usage and Translation)||20|
|3||English (Vocabulary, Grammar usage, and Comprehension)||50|
|4||General Ability (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Logical problem solving, and Analytical problem solving)||60|
|5||General Knowledge (Everyday Science, Current Affairs, and Pakistan affairs)||50|
ACCORDING TO FPSC SITE, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO:
- Deposit 250/-as Exam Fee, before the closing date in the nearest Government Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “C02101-Organs of State Exam fee” (FPSC Receipt) and bring Original Challan form at Exam Center at the time of appearing in the Test. To download Challan Form, Click Here
- Download computer-generated Admission Certificates from the FPSC website e. www.fpsc.gov.pk. In this regard, no intimation shall be sent through post etc.
- Be informed that the examination centre once selected shall not be changed, No request in this regard shall be entertained thereafter.
- Correctly enter CNIC Number & Date of Birth in the online form. Wrong entry may lead to rejection.
- Strict compliance with CSS CE Rules is required and their acceptance by candidates is a pre-requisite.
- FPSC has Zero tolerance against cheating and candidates are required to be fully aware of it.
- Following numbers can be contacted for further information or queries if required;
CSS Screening Test 2022 Online Admission has Started | MPT Advertisement Click Here (Last Date: 15/12/2021)
|DETAILS of CSS 2022 Screening test|
|FPSC MPT Online APPLY|
ELIGIBILITY Criteria for CSS Online Admission 2022
All males and females including special persons holding at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree and aged between 21 to 30 years are eligible. The upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories specified in rules, subject to fulfilment of all requirements. The cut-off date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc, is 31st December 2021.
RULES OF CSS WRITTEN 2021 EXAM, CANDIDATES WERE ADVISED TO:
- (i) Understanding of CSS CE-Rules, the correct filling of application form, furnishing correct
personal and other details, sending complete documents and adherence to the timelines is the sole
responsibility of candidates without exceptions. All of these aspects are part of the
merit process and reflect upon the seriousness and competence of candidates.
- (ii) Fill the online form carefully. Check the filled form before final submission.
Take printout and dispatch hardcopy to FPSC well before the closing date. Corrections in the
printed hardcopy are not desirable and must be avoided. In extreme cases, only corrections
may be made legibly and initialled. No request for change in any entry of online
application or its hardcopy would be accepted later on at all.
Govt Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head
“C02101-Organs of State Exam Fee (FPSC Receipt).
- (iv) Ensure that attested copies of all required documents, photographs & original treasury
receipt of Rs 2,200/- are attached with the hardcopy of the application form.
- (v) Choose the optional subjects correctly in accordance with Appendix-I of CSS CE Rules.
- (vi) Download computer-generated Admission Certificates from FPSC website i.e.
www.fpsc.gov.pk. No separate intimation shall be sent through post etc.
- (vii) Be informed that optional subjects & examination centres once selected will not be
changed. No request in this regard will be entertained after receipt of hardcopy.
- (viii) Hardcopy of the online application must be dispatched in a separate envelope. Two or more
applications in one envelope are not acceptable.
- (ix) For further information or queries (if any) contact FPSC on above-given numbers or email.
FPSC has ZERO TOLERANCE for Cheating, Unlawfulness and Use of Unfair Means.
Other Details of CSS registration 2021
- Rules For Competitive Examination (CSS)
- Syllabi For Competitive Examination (CSS) 2016 & Onwards
- Certificate for Scheduled Caste/ Buddhist Community (Annex-A)
- Warranty for candidates belonging to Tribal Areas (Annex-B)
- Cert. for candidates belonging to Azad Jammu & Kashmir Territory (Annex-C)
- Certificate for candidates belonging to Minorities (Annex-D)
- Departmental Permission Certificate (Annex-E)
Further Related Articles:
- What is CSS Exam? How to handle its pressure and pass it
- Political Science OR International Relations? (A Well elaborated Analysis)
- What should you choose: Political Science OR International Relations?