Here, you will going to find some MCQs of NAB AD test conducted today. You can practice these MCQs of AD NAB for the use of future.
FPSC AD NAB batch-I MCQs
1.After merging Fata how many seats in kpk assembly
2. How many years extension given to Army chief.
3.which country left EU in March 2020.
4. Country biggest arms importer
5.Ayodhye dispute of india name of temple
6.after israel and Egypt which other two countries signed agreement
8.which country attack with missiles on US base in Iraq
9.why US aviation forbade it’s airlines to fly in Pakistan
10.plant health declared by which international organisation
11.which country requested unsc meeting in close doors on 18 Dec 2019.
12.Youngest pm Sana belongs to which country
13.OIC Secretary General
14.prince William visited Pakistan date
15.Mali is declared dangerous by which international organisation
16.Pm azad kashmir
17.who replaced Justice Asif saeed khoso
18.how many Pakistani killed in church attack
19.simla deputation led by
20.simla conference date
21.17th amendment date
22.second governor-general Pakistan
23.one unit abolished year
24.Pm IK allocated how much budget to kamyab jawan loan
25.2019/20 defence budget
26.IMF will pay how much to Pakistan within 3 years
27. Who is governor state Bank
28.Birth date of Holy prophet (pbuh).
29.name of last Gazwa
30.in battle of muttah who was given title of saifullah
31.Zoroastrian Holy book name
32.sahi bukhari is implied by
33.kittabul um is title of which person
34.value of zakat on silver
35.surah ikhlas contains how many verses
36.the oder number of surah al alaq first revealed in Holy Quran
37.Maternal side in arabic word
38.which country restored its airline service in Pakistan after 10 years
Who Youngest PM of a country ?
17th amendment date?
Extended tenure of Army chief?
NAB ordinance questions in batch 1.
1.president can make rules under which section
2.Arrest section 24 or 24 A
3.chairman NAB can be removed under which section.
4.code year 1898.
5.Nominee,receiver are termed benamidar or associates or both.
6.chairman NAB is appointed through which section 5e
7.Accountability court judge is appointed by whome.
8.conditions to appoint Accountability judge
9.deputy chairman NAB performs under which section.
10.prosecutor general Accountability is appointed by whome.
12.corruption and corrupt practices which section
13.how many years of Vigorous punishment of corruption
14.freezing of property is under which section
15.witness is protected under which section
16.Disqualification to hold public office for how many years.
17.Transfer of cases is under which section
18.bonus to NAB employees is under which section
19.section 26 is for?
20 how many years of imprisonment for prohibitions to hamper investigation
Questions in today test of Assistant Deputy Director NAB:
1) Misaq e madina was made with : Jews
2) First islamic book was Torait
3)Pakistan name was coined by Choudary Rehmat Ali.
4)Pakistan ideology is based on Islam.
5)Zakat on Silver in islam in grams______
6) Punishment for corruption is 14 years on imprisonment or fine or both
7) number of deputy chairman in NAB is two.
8) Waqoof arfat by hajj piligrams is on 9th zilhaj
9) Code in NAB ordinance means code of criminal procedure 1898.
10) PROBABILITY of vowels in the word is 3/11
11) Fire extinguisher contains carbon dioxide.
12) Arthmetic mean of 5, 10, 15 & ? is 20. Answer is 50
13) Minto park is Iqbal park
14) Vision of separate homeland is given by Allama Iqbal.
15) Agile: stiff
16) unruly: Obedient.
17) Ahmed worked hard ____ when she was during thesis : tirelessly.
18) Camel prophet was riding while migrating to madina:Qaswa.
19) finding similiar words in MS word is Thesaurus.
20) shortcut for change case in word is Shift+F3
NOTE: These mcqs were shared by users, therefore errors might be expected