Important Dates of Current Affairs about No Confidence in Pakistan’s Constitution
Here, you can some Important Dates of Current Affairs about No Confidence in Pakistan’s Constitution.
1. Date of Voting on No-Confidence Motion in NA: 3 April 2022
2. NO-Confidence Motion Rejected on: 3 April 2022
3. PM Pakistan Imran Khan advised President Pakistan to dissolve NA on 3 April 2022
4. President Dr Arif Alvi on 3 April 2022 dissolved the National Assembly on Prime Minister Imran Khan’s advice under Article 58 of the Constitution.
5. Strength Needed for Success of NO-Confidence Motion: 172/342
6. PDM (Pakistan Democratic Movement) Coalition of 13 Political Parties
7. Motion of NO-Confidence presented by opposition parties on: 8 March 2022
8. After the dissolution of the NA assembly, fresh elections in the country will be held within 90 days.
9. Under Article 224 of the constitution, the prime minister will continue his responsibilities, the Cabinet has been dissolved.
10. According to Article 58, “The President shall dissolve the National Assembly if so advised by the prime minister; and the National Assembly shall, unless sooner dissolved, stand dissolved at the expiration of forty-eight hours after the prime minister has so advised.”