Punjab Land Revenue Act 1967 Solved MCQs
If you’re for MCQs of Punjab Land Revenue Act 1967 Solved questions. Then you find all the important details for MCQs of Punjab Land Revenue Act 1967.
Solved MCQs of Punjab Land Revenue Act 1967
1.The West Pakistan Land revenue Act enforced on_____ Dec 07,1967
2. The Punjab Land Revenue act is divided in to_______ chapters. 15
3. The Sections in the Punjab Land Revenue act 1967 are ——– 184
4. The schedules in Punjab Land Revenue act 1967 are———–one
5. Lambardar is the most important functionary at _________ level. Village
6. Lambardar is given ________ percent of Land Revenue which is called Pachotra. 5%
7. The West Pakistan Land revenue Act was passed on ———— 4th November 1967
8. The incom a nation collects from Taxes is called —————-revenue
9. Holdings of a land Lord is called _————– Khata
10. A list of Owner’s holdings is called —————- Khewat Number.
11. Survey Number is also called ———————Khasra Number
12. Village officers are———————————Kanungo, Patwaries, Kotars, Lambardars,
13. Hereditary Lambardari system was abolished by————Supreme Court of Pakistan
14. Hereditary Lambardari system was abolished by SC in ————2002
15. What is the period of limitation an Appeal before Collector——————30 days
16. What is the period of limitation an Appeal before Commissioner———–60 days
17. What is the period of limitation an Appeal before Board of revenue——-90 days
18. The types of revenue officers are———————————————- 5
19. Revenue Administration of a Tehsil is entrusted to————————- Tehsildar
20. Inspection of Harvest is called ———————————————– Girdawri
21. What is Shajra Kishtwar? The map of a village showing the position and boundary of every field.
22. Under which section of Land Revenue Act 1967 mutation is laid down—————Section 42
23. The post next higher to Patwari is ——————————————————– Kanungo
24. The register of crops inspection is called ————————————- Khasra Girdawri.
25. What is the vernacular word for mutation?—————————– Intiqal
26. When the period of Khareef Crops starts in Pakistan?————————–May and June
27. When the period of Khareef Crops ends in Pakistan? ————————– September and October
28. The Assessment of Land revenue remain in force for ——- years. 25
29. What is Karam? ————————————– Unit of Length
30. What is Sarsahi? ————————————————————– unit of Area
31. The un irrigated Land which depends on rainfall for cultivation is called———- Barani
32. The un irrigated Lands which are affected by flooding or moisture of rivers are called—– Sailabi
33. The Land which is irrigated by canals is called —————————- Nehri
34. The Land which is irrigated from water of the Wells is called—————- Chahi
35. The Land which is irrigated from water of the Tube Wells is called—————- Nul-Chahi
36. The land which is irrigated from two sources;1.from wells & 2. from canals is called — Chahi-Nehri
37. The land which is irrigated from tanks, jhils, streams, springs or kareezes is called ———— Abi
38. The land which is irrigated from hill torrents is called —————– Rod-Kohi or Bandeza
39. The Land which remains un-sown for 4 to 11 harvests is called ———————Banjar Kham
40. The Land which remains un-sown for twelve harvests is called ———————– Banjar Jadid
41. The statement of customs respecting rights or liabilities in the estate is called——- Wajib-ul-Arz
42. A village note book is prepared for each—————————- Estate
43. A village note book is also called —————————– Lal Kitab
44. The period of Rabbi crops starts in Pakistan in the months of —— October & November
45. Period of Rabbi crops ends in ————————— April & May
46. Low lying land near rivers is called ———————— Khadir
47. A portion of crop which has failed to come to maturity is called ————— Kharaba
48. A surcharge of 5 % on the revenue paid to village Headman is called ————- Pachotra
49. The deputy of Tehsildar is known as—————————- Naib Tehsildar
50. What is Parta? The assessment rate for land revenue is called —————- Parta
51. What is vernacular word for Killa?———————————– Karam
52. The report for mutation to the Patwari must be made with in—————– three months
53. The book which contains the details of measurement of each field is called——— Field Book
54. All the Mussavis of a village are drawn on a cloth (Lattha) by Patwari is called—–Shajra Kishtwar
55. Register Haqdaran-e- Zamin contains information about——-ownership, tenancy, khasra
number,source of irrigation
56. Khatauni are kept in custody of —————Halqua Patwari
57. Khatauni contains information about———— Ownership, cultivation,rights in Land
58. Khatauni is revised after every ————- years. 4 Years
59. Khatauni is prepared by ————————Patwari
60. The register of all persons cultivating or otherwise occupying land in a village is called—–Khatauni
61. Section—-22-Power of revenue officer to summon persons to give evidence and produce documents.
62. section 23——— Summons to be in writing signed & sealed
63. Section 24——— mode of service of Summons
64. Section 26——— mode of making proclamation
65. Section 28——— Language of Revenue officer
66. Section 30——- power of revenue officers to enter upon any Land/ premises for purpose of measurement.
67. section 32——— proceeding held on Holidays
68. section 36——— rules regulating appointment of village officers
69. section 37——— village officer cess
70. section 41———periodical records
71. Section 44————– Determination of disputes
72. Section 46————– Mutation Fees 73. Section 48————– Penalty
74. Section 49————- Rights of Govt, in Mines and Minerals
75. Section 56————- Assessment of Land Revenue
76. Section 56-A———- Exemption of Land Revenue
77. Section 57—————– Basis of assessment 78. Section 58——– Limits of assessment
79. Section 80—————- Process for recovery of Arrears.
80. Section 81—————- Notice of Demand
81. Which Law has abolished Land Revenue in the Province of Punjab?————— The Punjab Land
Revenue (Abolition) Act 1998.
82. When was The Punjab Land Revenue (Abolition) Act 1998 passed? ————— 6th Feb 1998.
83. Who passed The Punjab Land Revenue (Abolition) Act 1998? ——————— Punjab Assembly
84. When The Punjab Land Revenue (Abolition) Act 1998 was published in Punjab Gazette.? – 24Feb 1998
85. How many Pages are there inThe Punjab Land Revenue (Abolition) Act 1998? 197
86. Which sections of The Punjab Land Revenue (Abolition) Act 1998 have abolished the Land revenue?
—– Section 2 & 3
87. Khasra Girdawri is conducted by——————– Patwari
88. Khasra Girdawri is conducted by Patwari in the months of ————- October, February, April
89. The first six monthly inspection of crops in the month of October is called——– Kharif Girdawri
90. The second inspection of crops in the month of February is called ————— Rabbi Girdawri.
91. Girdawri done during the month of April is called ————- Zaid Girdawri.
92. Amalgamation and redistribution of all or any of the Land to reduce the number of plots in the
93. Consolidation is also called ——————— Chak-Bandi
94 certified copies of Land records can be obtained by applying in Form——————– CA-1
95. For mutation process Halqua Patwari reports in prescribed form called—————- P-1
96. Jamabandi is revised after how many years?——————- 4 years
97. Sale of the holding of the defaulter for recovery of Arrears is laid down in Section—————- 88
98. Genealogical tree of the Land owners is called——————– Shajra Nasb
99. A village’s common Land is called———————— Shamilat
100. Kharif is also know as——————— Autumn Harvest & Rabbi is known as———- Spring Harvest
NOTE: These MCQs are very important for upcoming tests of having syllabus of Punjab Land Revenue Act 1967. Therefore, practice it thoroughly and if you find any mistake, let us know in the comment box below.