Synonyms Questions of English Vocabulary
English Vocabulary and Synonyms Questions which start from English Letter A are Given here. Every word is defined with very easy meanings.
1. Ab ovo: from the beginning.
2. Abattoir: a slaughterhouse.
3. Abecedarian: pertaining to the alphabet; also, rudimentary; also, a beginner.
4. Abed: in bed.
5. Aberrant: abnormal.
6. Aberrant: markedly different from an accepted norm.
7. Abeyance: suspension; temporary cessation.
8. Abjure: to renounce or reject with solemnity.
9. Abjure: to renounce, reject, or shun.
10. Ablution: the washing of the body, or some part of it
11. Ablution: the washing of the body, or some part of it.
12. Abominate: to detest intensely.
13. Abrogate: to annul; to do away with.
14. Abrogate: to annul; to do away with.
15. Abrogate: to annul; to do away with.
16. Abscond: to depart secretly.
17. Abstemious: sparing in diet.
18. Abstemious: sparing in diet.
19. Abstemious: temperate; abstinent; refraining from indulgence.
20. Abstruse: difficult to comprehend.
21. Abulia: loss or impairment of the ability to act or to make decisions.
22. Accede: to agree or assent; also, to become a party.
23. Acclimate: to accustom or become accustomed to a new climate, environment, or situation.
24. Acerbic: sharp, biting, or acid in temper, expression, or tone.
25. Acme: the highest point of something