A. Nazım Hikmet (1902-1963)
B. Mehmet Bozdağ (born in 1983)
C. Yasar Kemal (born in 1923)
D. Orhan Pamuk (born in 1952)
Consider linking to these MCQs:
- Quaid-e-Azam Solar Park is in which city?
- The Mother tongue of Quaid-e-azam was which language?
- CSS Current Affairs MCQs 2010 QUIZ
- CSS Current Affairs MCQs 2013 QUIZ | SOLVED MCQs of CURRENT AFFAIRS PAST
- The longest day on Earth is ________?
- Objective Resolution Was Passed By whom?
- Currency of Srilanka is?
- Zakat means to purify and when it was made obligatory?
- Which atmosphere is used for commercial aircrafts?
- How many Roblox items were obtained by players in 2018?
The section GK MCQs consists of World Geography, Atmosphere, Science & Literature, events Mcqs, Current Affairs Mcqs, Pakistan Affairs Mcqs and International Organizations. Similarly, MCQs over Global Issues that include International Security, International Political Economy and MCQs of Human Rights etc are also here.
These general knowledge questions are very important for all type of exams conducted by FPSC, NTS, KPPSC, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, OTS, UTS, PTS, CTS, ATS, ETEAand other testing agencies of Pakistan.
⌊ 🏠 Home ⌋