Election Officer Test Preparation Important MCQs
Here, you will have Election Officer Test Preparation Important MCQs. While you can also find here ELECTION OFFICERs (BS-17) Past Papers pdf MCQs
Pakistan Affairs Election Officer (BPS-17) MCQs
• Pakistan has its longest boundary with Afghanistan.
• Pakistan is the 34th largest country in the world, 6th population-wise.
• Smallest civil award is Tamg-e-Khidmat.
• First census of Indo-Pak: 1881.
• Highest dam is Mangla dam.
• Pak: an expedition to Antarctica reached on 5 Jan 1991 established Jinnah Research Station
• Longest tenure as Governor-General was Ghulam Mohammad.
• Longest tenure as President was Ayub Khan.
• Longest period of rule was of Zia.
• Longest tenure as PM was of Liaquat Ali
• Shortest tenure as PM of Ayub Khan (3 days) then Shujaat Hussain (47 days).
• Shortest tenure as President is of Bhutto.
• Shortest tenure as Governor General is of Quaid.
• Longest tenure as Governor General is of Ghulam Mohd:
• Largest library is Quaid-e-Azam library.
• Largest University is in Punjab.
• Oldest university is in Punjab.
• The only non-military shaheed to receive Nishan-e-Haider was Subaidar Lalik Jan he belonged to NLI.
• Highest peak of Sulaiman mountains is Takht-e-Sulaiman.
• Highest peak is K2 (Goodwin Austin 5,611 meters)
• 2nd largest glacier of Pak: is Batura.
• Largest Island of Pak: is Manora.
• Smallest city is Jehlum.
• Longest tunnel rail= Khojak (2.43 miles) (Baluchistan), road=Lowari Tunnel (5 miles), water=Warsak Dam Tunnel (3.5 miles).
• Rainiest city is Rawalpindi.
• Rainiest place is Muree.
• First Medical College was Nishtar Medical College.
• Smallest Dam is Warsak dam.
• Largest mountain range is Karakoram.
• First to receive Nishan-e-Hyder was Mohd. Sarwar Shaheed.
• First private airline of Pakistan is Hajvari.
• Pak’s Second largest city is Lahore.
Click Here for ELECTION OFFICERS (BS-17) COURSE OUTLINE
• Abdur Rasheed was the first chief Justice was the first chief justice of Pakistan.
• Zafarullah khan was the first foreign minister of Pakistan.
• Keenjhar is the largest man made lake in Pakistan.
• Manchar Lake is the biggest lake of Pakistan.
• Trich Mir is the highest peak of Hindu Kush.
• Largest coal mine is in Quetta.
• In Pakistan, first woman bank was established in the year 1989.
• Pakistan’s first geo-scientific laboratory is functioning in Islamabad.
• The highest point of the Khyber Pass is Landhi Kotal.
• The first atomic power station of Pakistan was installed in Karachi.
• The First President of America who made an official visit to Pakistan was Dwight D. Eishenhower
• Largest airline is PIA.
Are you looking for
- ELECTION OFFICERs (BS-17) Past Papers pdf MCQs
- ELECTION OFFICERS (BS-17) COURSE OUTLINE SYLLABUS
- Inspector Solved MCQs of Anti Corruption Bs-16 paper