Always Write In blue ink is the RIGHT option here. Yeah, we can also say that Always Write IN blue ink WITH a black pen.
When it comes to English prepositions there are no hard and fast rules.
Fill IN the application
Fill OUT the application
We can use any preposition here. They mean the same and both are correct.
When you refer to the marks you make on paper blackboard and so on you use IN.
When you want to refer to the writing instrument you are compelled to use WITH.
Always in blue ink with a black fountain pen.
Consider linking to these articles:
- First Person who received Nishan-e-Haider was?
- Quiz in CSS 2014 Pakistan Affairs Paper MCQs
- Quiz in CSS MCQs of Pakistan Affairs 2012 Paper
- CSS 2017 Pakistan Affairs Past Paper MCQS Quiz
- CSS 2015 Pakistan Affairs Paper Solved MCQs Quiz
- The most disliked thing by ALLAH though Halal is?
- He is good ______ English.
- The first wahi was revealed to the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in?
- The synonym of Detritus is/are?
⌊ ❏ ⌋ ⌊ ❐ ⌋ ⌊❑ Online Quiz ⌋ ⌊ ❒ ⌋ ⌊❐ ⌋ ⌊