Here, you will have GENERAL KNOWLEDGE CSS MCQS All Sets includes General Geography, World Information, Countries, Atmosphere, Universe Info, Rivers, Oceans, Mountains, Lakes, Empires, Books, Sports and International Organizations. These questions are very important for all type of exams across all countries.
General Knowledge MCQs by CSSMCQS
The section General Knowledge Mcqs consists of World Geography, Atmosphere, Science & Literature, events Mcqs, Current Affairs Mcqs , Pakistan Affairs Mcqs and International Organizations. These general knowledge questions are very important for all type of exams conducted by Fpsc, Nts, Kppsc, Ppsc, Spsc, Bpsc, Ots, Uts, Pts, Cts, Ats, etea and other testing agencies of Pakistan.
If you want to compete with others in different tests, then you must have a a grip on General knowledge as it covers more portion of the paper. So be prepared with General Knowledge.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE MCQS Set 1
1. Availability of ample water is one of the important considerations in the location of—?
A. Automobile industry
B. Electronic industry
C. Paper industry
D. Cotton textile industry
2. Which of the following is the region of winter rainfall?
3. Which of the following is a Great Circle?
A. The Tropic of Capricorn
B. The Equator
C. The Tropic of Cancer
D. The Arctic Circle
4. The highest grade of coal whose surface is shining and has the highest calorific value, is?
5. The leading producer of silver is?
A. South Africa
6. Which of the following is the oldest rock?
7. Which types of plants are adapted to grow under drought conditions?
8. Weathering is?
A. Wearing down the rock surface
B. Breaking of the surface of land by flowing water
C. Formation of soil by fine sand Seticles
D. Breakdown of disintegration of rocks
9. Which of the following is the most porous rock?
10. Kosovo, is now independent country, before its independence it was Set of which of the following countries?
11. East Timor, is now independent country, before independence it was Set of—?
12. The soil which cracks and shrinks most as it dries is—?
A. Loamy soil
B. Sandy soil
C. Porous soil
D. Clayey soil
13. Select the stranger in the group?
A. Pie diagrams
B. Weather maps
C. Multiple bars
14. Black holes are stellar objects which—?
A. Have intense magnetic field
B. Have intense gravitational field
C. Have weak gravitational field
D. Emit black body radiation
15. Which of the following scholars suggested the earth’s origin from gases and dust Seticles?
B. E. Hoyle
C. H. Alfven
D. James Jeans
16. The minimum land area recommended for forest cover to maintain proper ecological balance is—?
17. All vital atmospheric process leading to various climatic and weather conditions take place in the—?
18. Gulf streams are caused by—?
A. Difference in water level
B. Ocean pressure
19. The production of rubber tree is better adopted to areas where the climate is—?
A. Cool and dry
B. Cool and moist
C. Warm and dry
D. Warm and humid
20. All the following are planetary winds except—?
A. The monsoon winds
B. Polar winds
C. The westerlies
D. Trade winds
Consider linking to these articles: