Here, you will have the Salient Features of the Pakistan Economic Survey 2021-22.
- For FY22, provisional GDP growth has been estimated at 5.97%.
- The agriculture sector posted growth of 4.4% mainly due to 6.6% growth in crops and 3.3% growth in livestock.
- The industrial sector recorded a growth of 7.2% in FY22 compared to 7.8% growth in FY21.
- The services sector grew by 6.19% during the outgoing fiscal year.
- LSM (July-March FY22) posted a growth of 10.4% (4.2% last year).
- Exports (July-May FY22) increased by 27.8% to $ 28.8 billion ($22.6 billion last year).
- Imports (July-May FY22) grew by 44.3% to $72.2 billion ($50 billion last year).
- The trade deficit (July-May FY22) increased to $43.3 billion (a deficit of $27.4 billion last year).
- Remittances (July-April FY22) increased by 7.6% to $26.1 billion ($24.3 billion last year).
- FDI (July-April FY22) decreased by 1.6 % to $1455.6 million ($1480 million last year).
- The current account deficit (Jul-Apr FY22), stood at $13.8 billion ($0.5 billion last year).
- Total liquid foreign reserves exchange reserves as of June 2, 2022 held by the country stood at $15.2 billion ($23.2 billion last year).
- Meanwhile, reserves held by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) held $9.3 billion ($16 billion last year), and commercial banks $6 billion ($7.2 billion last year).
- Based on the consumer price index (Jul-May FY22), inflation was recorded at 11.3% (8.8% last year).
- Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) tax collection (Jul-May FY22) grew by 28.4% to Rs5348.2 billion (Rs4164.3 billion last year).
- The fiscal deficit (July-April FY22) was recorded at 4.9% of GDP (Rs3,275 billion) against 3.6% of GDP (Rs2,020 billion last year).
- The primary balance (Jul-April FY22) posted a deficit of Rs890 billion (a surplus of Rs159 billion last year).
- Private sector credit increased to Rs1,312.9 billion from July 1 to April 29, FY22 against Rs454.4 billion last year.
In this section, you will get Mcqs of Pakistan Studies for NTS, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS Test Preparation. Basic Information About Pakistan Here are the Different Categories related to PakStudy Mcqs. From the past, from 1947 to the current time all Pak Study MCQs by CSSMCQs will be shared.
Moreover, CSSMCQs also provide you with a great opportunity to take Online Quiz in CSS MCQs Past Papers of Pakistan Affairs 2005-2022.
⌊ ❏ ⌋ ⌊ ❐ ⌋ ⌊❑ Online Quiz ⌋ ⌊ ❒ ⌋ ⌊❐ ⌋ ⌊