A. 21st Dec
B. 21st Jan
C. 21st July
D. 21st June
When is the Longest day on Earth every year?
ANS: The longest day on Earth is 21st June every year.
Consider linking to these articles:
- Which one of the following is not a function of the network layer?
- General Science and Ability Quiz 2
- The best eatable thing mentioned in Al-Quran is?
- Pakistan Air Force Day is celebrated on ___________ ?
- Which of the following is the best drink mentioned in Al-Quran?
- Which is the shortest Surah of Al-Quran?
- The word “SMS” is abbreviated as?
- Al-Quran is divided into how many parts?
- The Group of fish is called a __________?
- The most populous Muslim country in the word is _______
The section GK MCQs consists of World Geography, Atmosphere, Science & Literature, events Mcqs, Current Affairs Mcqs, Pakistan Affairs Mcqs and International Organizations. Similarly, MCQs over Global Issues that include International Security, International Political Economy and MCQs of Human Rights etc are also here.
These general knowledge questions are very important for all type of exams conducted by FPSC, NTS, KPPSC, PPSC, SPSC, BPSC, OTS, UTS, PTS, CTS, ATS, ETEAand other testing agencies of Pakistan.
⌊ 🏠 Home ⌋